Check out the most recent blogs!
- How to Pee on A Stick: Adventures in Trying to Conceive.
- My Pregnancy Journal – Week Twenty-Eight
- Everything You Need to Know About Initial Fertility Testing
- My Pregnancy Journal – Week Twenty-Six
- Amazing Online Birth Course for Busy Parents
- My Pregnancy Journal – Week Twenty-Five
- Infertility – Reducing the Stigma
Welcome to Babytalk! I am passionate about all aspects of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and basically anything pertaining to newborns. I work as a RN in Labour & Delivery so I have lots of info to share. I believe information is key in empowering women and families to make informed decisions regarding birth and other aspects of parenting. Enjoy, please share and spread the love! I can’t wait to share my knowledge with you.