This is the Audiobook version. Read by the writer, Hanna Murray
Included: 5 awesome bonus printables to get you super prepared for breastfeeding!
This comprehensive eBook is written by a labour and delivery nurse with years of experience helping women initiate breastfeeding.
So many women go into labour and delivery totally prepared for their birth, but very few are prepared for breastfeeding!
This easy-to-read eBook has TONS of great tips and tricks for you to be totally ready for your breastfeeding journey!
What will you know after reading this book?
- All about breast milk production in pregnancy.
- Why you need to outline breastfeeding goals clearly.
- What you can do during pregnancy to prepare for breastfeeding
- How to plan your birth with breastfeeding in mind.
- What key points you need to know about breastfeeding before you start.
- What are the common issues that can make breastfeeding more difficult?
- Gain the confidence to meet your breastfeeding goals!
- Also: 5 fabulous bonus printables that will set you up for success right from the start.
Don’t be unprepared! Arm yourself with knowledge right from the start and set yourself up for success. I know you can do this!